Request a Quote
We would be pleased to provide you with a tailored quotation to deliver third party certification or other auditing and assurance services.
National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards
NCS International can now provide certification to ISO 9001 incorporating the National Safety & Quality Health Services Standards.
The Australian Commission on Quality and Safety in Health Care developed the NS&QHS Standards to improve patient safety and health care services.
The NCSI Health Program can be applied to any health care organisation, including large public and private hospitals, day procedure centres, endoscopy, dental and other medical room service providers.
Beyond compliance, NCSI will provide auditing services which promote continuous improvement across the total organisational management system delivering quantifiable financial, productivity and customer satisfaction gains.
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised Standard that has been implemented by over 1 million organisations worldwide.
The ISO 9001 Quality framework providers a sound, process based methodology and foundation for the management and maintenance of the NS&QHS Standards firmly based on international best practice to help make patients and their safety the priority.
What We Can Offer
• Compliance with ISO 9001: incorporating National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards
• NCSI developed ISO 9001 NS&QHS self-assessment checklist
• Alignment of the NS&QHS Standards with ISO 9001 allowing for only one report to be generated for both
• Specialist technical experts and auditors with acute care experience
• Training courses against the National Standards and ISO 9001
• Consultative auditing approach - working in partnership with healthcare providers to foster better engagement
• Extensive national network of offices with over 100 auditors
• Established Australian owned company, and second largest Certification provider within the Australian market
• Focus on management of health services, clinical practice and consumer participation.
• Focus on delivering improved patient outcome
• A straight-forward audit process and transition from current accreditation to NS&QHS Standards
NCSI can assist your organisation with ISO 9001 NS&QHS compliance and provide the support you need through training offerings and dedicated client management services.
Contact us to discuss how we can provide you with a different auditing experience, focused on working with you to generate the best outcome for your management system.
Some of NCSI's health clients include:
|Hollywood Private Hospital (Ramsay Health Care)
||Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
|Mt Wilga Private Hospital (Ramsay Health Care)
|Mater Private Hospitals Brisbane
||Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia
|South Eastern Area Laboratory Services
||Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
|Stericorp Clinical Waste
To view some more of NCSI's clients click the poster below:
Want more information?
Contact NCS International Health Division Manager John Krnel
Call: 1300 856 554 | Email: email@example.com | Vsit: www.ncsi.com.au