About NCS International
NCS International Pty Ltd (or NCSI) is a leading 3rd party auditing, assurance, and certification organisation. With significant industry expertise, we have provided innovative risk management, governance, advisory, training and compliance system solutions for over 20 years. This suite of solutions ensures we can tailor a strategic response to our client's needs, and work with them for continued growth and business improvement.
NCSI is a subsidiary of the Australian company, NATA. We are one of Australia's largest certification bodies, and pride ourselves on the wide array of auditing, training, and accredited certification solutions we offer. We currently help in excess of 2,000 businesses of all sizes and locations, in achieving their certification, verification and assurance needs in the field of Business Assurance and Quality. We have a specialist interest in:
- Food Certification (e.g. HACCP, WQA, SQF, BRC and other GFSI standards)
- Quality Assurance (e.g. ISO 9001, Disability Services, and Market & Social Research)
- Occupational Health and Safety (AS 4801, OHSAS 18001 & National Insurance)
- Environment and Sustainability Initiatives (ISO 14001, Forestry, ISO 14064 Green House Gas & NGERs verification)
- Green Product Certification (e.g. Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA)
- Health Certification (e.g. ISO 9001 Core Standards for Safety & Quality in Healthcare (replaced by the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards from July 2011).
Engaged with Industry
NCSI has broad industry experience, and deliberately align our clients with the relevant in-house experts. We have developed strong relationships with organisations from sectors like:
- Construction, Manufacturing and trades
- Utilities & Resources
- Government, Health & Services