Please note: within the Australian Qualifications Framework, the term ‘Quality’ auditing refers to ‘Best Practice’ auditing. This Diploma is not specifically related to Quality Systems or ISO9001, but is the relevant qualification for auditors of all Management Systems such as Safety, Environment, Quality and Food.
For all detailed information about NCSI's Registered Training Organisation and for detailed descriptions of our learning pathways and assessment processes, please download our Student Handbook here.
To complete the Diploma Pathway, simply:
- Complete one of the courses in step 1
- Plus the lead auditor course and the self-paced workplace assessment & audit activity (steps 2 and 3)
- Plus whichever option from step 4 is more relevant to your career
Then following the NCSI assessors' summative review of all steps and evidence (step 5) and a successful positive outcome being achieved, you will then be eligible to apply for the relevant Diploma qualification as well. (Please note; the Auditor Masterclass course does require some additional auditing experience for participants to effectively contribute to and learn from the program).
- Full price separately
- Step 1: $1040
- Step 2: $1360
- Step 3: $150
- Step 4: $1300
- Step 5: $150
- Booked all together
- Step 1: $1040
- Step 2: $1360
- Step 3: $150
- Step 4: $1300
- Step 5: $0
- Discount for 3 courses: - $555
The key benefits of this pathway are:
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Gaining the best value outcome from courses that you will likely have to attend as part of your professional development anyway
- Demonstrating continuous improvement to your qualifications, knowledge and skills (note: for standard managers this fulfils part of your requirements for professional development under most standards.
- Providing further evidence of relevant knowledge on top of your industry experience which will help you demonstrate either to employers or to RABQSA that you are appropriate to manage or audit within your chosen field, discipline, system or industry.
may also be available for those people with significant industry experience and access to appropriate, relevant evidence. For further information about the RPL process and how to apply, please review the following documents to assist you:
To book your Diploma qualification course please make a note of the three course names that comprise your preferred pathway, then simply follow our PUBLIC COURSE BOOKING steps above to view course information, dates and to make a booking.
On-Site & Customised Training
What is On-site or Customised Training?
Many clients have specific requirements for their training, such as:
- Large groups of people to train
- Difficulty with logistics in getting your people physically to a public training course
- Particular internal or industry processes & procedures that you require to be addressed or included in the delivery of your training
- Confidential situations that you would like workshopped in a training environment which may not be appropriate for discussion in a public course
For these situations NCSI will provide delivery of training courses and workshops at your premises, with a facilitator chosen to suit your particular needs.
The facilitator will take an initial brief of requirements and will discuss appropriate customisation options to suit your expected investment and desired outcomes. Through early consultation to understand the specific drivers, cultural or interpersonal context, and desired outcomes from any training, the facilitators will tailor their delivery methods to more closely suit and better achieve these goals.
The NCSI Training & Development team will then manage the administration of your program from the provision of pre-course information, preparation and logistics of course materials, through to post-course assessment marking and issuance of certificates.
Why choose onsite training?
To really get the most out of your training and development investment it is important to create an environment where experience, discussion and learning are framed in the most relevant or understandable context so it may be more easily applied and remembered. This is most often achieved through the customised approach described above and through delivery in your own environment with just your own people present.
Is this a more cost effective way to provide training?
In most situations whether you are based in central or regional areas, it is also usually considerably cheaper to run an on-site course for a group of people than to send them all to a public course. Please call us to get a fast estimate of how much cheaper on-site training could be for you based on your situation and needs.
What programs can be delivered on-site?
We can facilitate any of our advertised public training courses on-site in this manner, plus a range of other more specific courses.
How do you access further information and book?
For a further information about our programs, cost structure and other benefits of this style of delivery, please call one of our dedicated training team members below who will be happy to assist you:
NCS International is an accredited provider of quality training and professional development services designed to assist our existing and new clients to gain and maintain their unique certifications.
Our core areas of speciality include:
- Managing your management system; building best practice operations around the realities of interpreting, implementing, resourcing, and managing the ongoing requirements of certification.
- Value adding auditing; whether you focus on internal or external auditing or whether you want to become an accredited auditor; our courses cover all of the skills and competencies you will require and have been developed based on our extensive experience in this field.
- Professional and further development; whether through attendance at higher level programs such as our customised Risk Management or Audit Masterclass courses, or by joining our shorter professional development workshops (such as updates on legal compliance or discussion groups on dealing with specific issues commonly faced by our clients), NCSI has numerous options to keep you up to speed with current requirements and best practice in maintaining your certification within your industry.
Our expert trainers are all from a variety of specialised backgrounds and current fields, and are specifically chosen to provide you with the most relevant and beneficial learning experience we can offer.
Furthermore, all our trainers maintain an ongoing allocation of at least 10-20% of their time auditing and lead auditing. This means they all stay on top of the most up-to-date best practices and interpretations in both their specialist management systems and with auditing skills in general.